Dr. Shahram Nazari
General Surgeon / Gastrointestinal Hybrid Surgeon Interventional Flexible Endoscopy and Hybrid Endo-Laparoscopic Surgeon
EducationM.D Faculty of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Health Services and Treatment, Tehran, Iran, 1989
Speciality General Surgery Shariati Hospital, Tehran University of Medicine, Tehran, Iran, 1995
Sub-Specialty Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery AKH Hospital, Vienna, Austria, 2004 S+A Klink Fur MIC, Berlin, Germany, 2005 Interventional GI Endoscopy University of Strasbourg, France, 2011
Pioneer of the Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in Iran
Originator of the Laparoscopic Common Bile Duct Exploration in Iran
Originator of the Interventional Endoscopic Surgery, Interventional Surgical Flexible Endoscopy, and Hybrid Endo-Laparoscopic GI Surgery in Iran
- The Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES). International 1 Member.
- The Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA). Membership no: A1884.
- European Society of Surgery (ESS)
- European Association for Trans-Luminal Surgery (EATS)
- International Federation of Societies of Endoscopic Surgeons (IFSES)
- Association of Iranian Endoscopic Surgeons (AIES). Membership no: 40.
- Iranian Association of Surgeons (FIAS). Membership no: 3116.
- Iranian Association of General Surgeons
- Iranian Coloproctology Society (IrCPS)
- Board Member of Iranian Endoscopic Surgeons Association
- Iranian Association of Gastroenterology and Hepatology (IAGH). Membership no: 1156.
- Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Research Center (GILDRC)